Kids and me

I'm headed to Houston on March 5, for an appearance at the Monarch School. Last week, they asked if I'd do a live radio show with them, and I said yes. You never know what you'll get on live radio and this show was unique.

After a brief introduction, the host turned the show over to three Aspergian students, and they spent the whole show talking with me. It's kind of neat, and you can hear it at this link:

http://www.monarchschool.org/JohnRobisonKPFT.html

For those of you in the Houston area, here's a link to the school and event:

WWW.MONARCHSCHOOL.ORG

John Elder Robison, brother of Augusten Burroughs, author of Running with Scissors, will speak and sign copies of his bestseller, “Look Me in the Eye” on Mar. 5, 2008, from 7-9 pm at the United Way Community Resource Center. Click here for more info and click here to register for this exciting event! Ask me about evaluations and other services available through The Monarch Diagnostic Clinic - visit our website at www.monarchschool.org/DiagnosticClinic

Comments

Anonymous said…
oh! i'm going to listen to this right now!
Polly Kahl said…
I'm going to listen to it as well. You kick butt big fella.
Following the great success of What the Bleep Do We Know, its filmmakers were being besieged by requests for more..Thinque

Popular Posts