On June 6 the folks at Armando Editore have released my book BE DIFFERENT in Italian translation. It's called SIATE DIVERSI Storie di una vita con l’Asperger The book was translated my Maria Vacari in cooperation with my friends at Gruppo Asperger. My friend Ilaria read this message at the book's release party in Rome:
- How to make yourself choosable
- Using pliers to fix a bully problem
- Getting and keeping a job
- Emotions and how to understand them
- The world of sensory sensitivity
- Finding your gifts and talents.