Look Me in the Eye, Be Different, and Raising Cubby ebooks on sale for $1.99 each!!

Last week, I reduced the price of the NYTimes bestselling LOOK ME IN THE EYE, BE DIFFERENT, and RAISING CUBBY ebooks to just $1.99 in honor of world autism acceptance. I thank all of you who've supported my writing; it means more than I can say. But all good things must end, and the sale on my books ends this weekend . . . .

If you want copies of these ebooks I urge you to grab your copies now, and tell your friends. This is the only time Random House has ever put them on sale at this low level.

If you've read and enjoyed my books please leave a review on Goodread, Amazon, or B&N. We authors live and die by those reviews, and we need your support!

You can find them all through the LMITE link below. They are on all the major ebook platforms including B&N Nook, iTunes, and Amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/Look-Me-Eye-Life-Aspergers-ebook/dp/B000W91562



Comments

Popular Posts