My appearance/schedule for the BEA show

A number of people have written asking about my appearance next week at Book Expo America (BEA.)

On Thursday, I will be attending Crown's BEA kickoff dinner with a small group of other Crown authors, our publishers, and Crown's guests, most of whom are book retailing professionals.

The show floor will open the next day, Friday, June 1. Crown is featuring Look Me in the Eye, meaning they'll have bound galleys to give away, and enthusiastic sales staff with whom you can sign up and order books by the thousands.

On Friday, June 1, I will be at the Crown booth - 4328 in the Random House area - to meet people and sign galleys. I will be at the booth at 11, and again at 1. I'll make sure I am available at other times so I can meet as many folks as possible. If you would like to schedule a meeting at BEA, please send a note to me at robison@robisonservice.com

I will be staying in New York through Saturday afternoon. I'll stop by the Crown booth on Saturday before returning home, and I'll be available for meetings then, also. I am looking forward to meeting new people and taking another big step on the publishing journey.

See you in New York.

Comments

Anonymous said…
have a great time!
Holly Kennedy said…
I sure wish I were able to make it to the BEA this year, but *sigh* that's not going to happen.

I hope you have fun and that LMITE rocks the Crown booth :)
John Robison said…
I hope it rocks, too!

If they let me in with a camera, I'll take pictures of the booth and all of you can see it.
Laura said…
I'll come see you WHEN you come to the Seattle area. Not IF but WHEN. Right? :) The book looks amazing! Now I have to go re-read Running With Scissors to prepare myself!
John, considering the buzz your book is generating, they'll allow you in with a film crew. Have a memorable time; we look forward to your sharing all the details.

Amy

Popular Posts